International scientific methodical conference "Baltic Surveying"
Department of Land Management and Geodesy of Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies invites you to participate in the international scientific methodical conference “BALTIC SURVEYING’21”, organized jointly with:
- Institute of Geospatial Engineering and Real Estate of University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn (Poland)
- Institute of Geodesy of University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn (Poland)
- Institute of Land Management and Geomatics of Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania), and
submit the articles for publication in scientific journal “BALTIC SURVEYING”,
The purpose of this conference is to share the experience and knowledge in actual problems of land administration, land management, cadastre, land use, rural development, geodesy, cartography, remote sensing, GIS technologies, etc. Problems of improvement of education in land management will be discussed as well.
Articles in English will be published in scientific journal "BALTIC SURVEYING", which is a periodical edition of peer-reviewed scientific articles (www.balticsurveying.eu). International reviewing of articles will be provided by Editorial Board. Each article will be anonymously reviewed by two reviewers having PhD scientific degree. Each author himself is responsible for high scientific quality and correct information of his/ her article.
Conference will be held at Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies by Department of Land Management and Geodesy on 6th of May, 2021.
Information for participants:
1. Form of participation - on-line.
2. Conference languages - English and Russian.
3. Time-limit - up to 15 minutes for presentations.
4. You can apply for participation at the conference and/ or submission of Abstract of article by filling the Registration form.
5. Registration form, Abstract and Article (in WORD format) should be submitted to Organizational Committee of Conference and Journal Editorial Committee (email@example.com
6. Participation at the conference and submission of article is free of charge.
February 15, 2021 submission of Abstract and Registration form
February 15, 2021 acceptance of Abstract
March 1, 2021 submission of Article
April 30, 2021 submission of presentation materials and posters
Please share this information with your colleagues and other professionals, who might be interested.
Head of Department of Land Management and Geodesy, professor Vivita Pukite